Selena Gomez releases new music video "Single Soon"


Selena Gomez has made her fans excited with the recent release of her latest solo track, "Single Soon".

The 31-year-old artist unveiled the song's music video on Thursday night, donning a glamorous glimmering pink mini dress and energetically dancing with friends, celebrating her joyful embrace of single life.

Over the past three years, Selena had primarily engaged in collaborative projects, including the global hit "Calm Down (Remix)" with Nigerian superstar Rema, making "Single Soon" a significant return to her solo work.

As expected, the release prompted an enthusiastic response from fans. One admirer noted how heartwarming it was to see Selena's carefree and confident demeanor after her personal challenges.

A fan exclaimed, "Selena Gomez just dropped a fucking bop and looks stunning. I'm obsessed."

The music video prominently features Selena in a sparkling pink minidress with a hot pink bra, joyfully celebrating her single status and dancing with her friends.

The chorus echoes, "I'm choosing this dress, stepping into these shoes, 'Cause I'll be single soon, I'll be single soon, I know he'll struggle when I share the news, But I'll be single soon, I'll be single soon."

The video starts with a heartwarming voice message from Selena's sister, Gracie Teefey, who affectionately reassures her, "Hi. Love you, sissy. Never worry about boyfriends," as Selena departs her partner's apartment.